Monday, January 19, 2015
Week 1 (Post 1) Project 1 - Logos
For our first project, Sena wants us to be creative and make a logo based on a fictional company we can think of, or to make our name look fancy as if advertising ourselves. So far, I'm thinking of basing the logo off a company that licenses and produces English adaptions of anime (Japanese animations), I'm pretty sure Sena is familiar as she mentioned watching Hayao Miyazaki films to me last quarter when I took DTC 101 and an art class with her for inspiration in making my own creations. As for names, I'm thinking of something along the lines of Anitaku which derives from the combination of Anime and Otaku (otaku meaning geeky enthusiast/fan of something in some way) or perhaps Koeyume which translates to "voice dream" which relates to me in the fact that I dream of becoming a professional voice actor. There's still many other names jumbled in my head, however, these two are what stuck out to me the most so far. This class seems like it will be fun and a new learning experience for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment