Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Week 2 (Post 2) Logos Final Decision

After having gone through ten different names and experimenting with different designs and color palates, I decided on using Yumekoe, my second design as my final. I really liked the message of "voice dream" and the image of the microphone really enhances that message. Sena seemed to like it as well because she said it reflects who I am and what I aspire to do professionally which is what artists should always do. I tried printing it on Monday January 26, 2015 with the TA, but the printer would not work for some reason so we decided to save it. Among my other designs, I really enjoyed my first one entitled AniTaku because of its colors and font design. The sakura petal is to express that the company does license and produce English dubbed versions of anime from Japan. While I had ten different designs in mind, I only managed to work and design six or seven in total due to time contraints and not having the program on my personal computer. I like to have less, but better quality work then more and bad quality work. Hopefully this is what Sena is looking for as I worked pretty hard on these thinking of the different ways to present an anime licensing/dubbing company.

No comments:

Post a Comment