Wednesday, February 4, 2015
Week 3 (Post 1) Hectic Weekend
During the weekend of 1/30/15 - 2/1/15, I had a completely hectic weekend. I was assigned 3-5 assignments and 3 projects all due on 2/2/15 and 2/3/15. In my Print and Web class, I had to snap three pictures and scan three items which reflects what kinds of things attract and repel me. It was one of the shorter and easier projects, however, I needed to head to work after completion of the assignment since I did this assignment after I had returned home from class on Friday 1/30/15. For the next two classes, I again needed a DSLR Camera. As a student, I am able to reserve a camera one weekend a month and one day a week. This weekend was that weekend. On Saturday 1/31/15, I decided to work on my English assignment first, which required me to critically think about teamwork and collaboration and type several paragraphs about what kind of work I have done that requires collaboration. After completing this assignment, I went on to work on my online homework for DTC 475 - Digital Diversity. The assignment was split into 3 parts. The first being finding and reading 2-3 articles relating to my chosen career/major and summarizing what they are about. The second was to relate them to Digital Diversity. The third was to look at 2 more articles and relate them to Digital Diversity and what it means for society. After completing this assignment, I again needed to head to work. On Sunday morning 2/1/15, I went on to work on my Video and Sound project which required me to shoot 40 still shots, at least 10 seconds long, from many different angles. Since Sunday was Superbowl, I had to go to work right after shooting 20 of the shots. After finally returning home at 8 pm, I fell asleep until midnight struck. When I awoke, I shot 20 more stills and uploaded all 40 shots onto my laptop. Seeing as how the next day was Monday and was the day to return the camera, I decided to stay up the entire night to shoot 100 pictures of things that related to me for my last project in Multimedia Authoring. I found myself shooting things I liked around the house and eventually had to drive around town. I completed the assignment around 6:30 am. Completely beat, I finally went to bed, content with having completed all of my assignments and projects that were required of me to complete over the weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment