Monday, February 23, 2015
Week 6 (Post 1) A New role? and Project 1 disappointment for Print and Web class.
I have recently sent in an audition for an indie game that has been in development for several years. The creator and director had been searching for a voice actor who would be able to portray one of the main characters in the game correctly and even after countless of submissions had not found the right voice. After sending my audition, I was showered with positive feedback with one minor critique. After exchanging several emails, it seems she may be casting me for this part and should I receive the role, I will be extremely happy and honored. The sad note I have pertains to my grade for project one in Print and Web. The project required me to take 3 pictures and 3 scans of items/objects that either repelled and attracted us and have legitimate reasons as to why we felt the way we did about them. I received a 64, which I was sadden by as I didn't use rule of thirds (didn't realize what it was) and some of my pictures were not quite clear. After Doug handed back my grade, he announced that he did start off grading harshly at first, but lightened up for other students. Hopefully my next project will be better. I just need to keep working hard to attain the results I want.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment