Monday, February 23, 2015
Week 5 (Post 2) Workload
Being a week late on these blog postings pains me, however my workload this semester is much greater than last. I enjoy the DTC major as I can express my creative and artistic abilities, however I'm not much of a photographer for film recorder and I'm no the best at editing these photos or videos with the program required of us to learn. Being a voice actor online, I am really good at sound editing and video editing, but only with programs I have used myself. Since I am also a manager at my current job, I am sometimes stressed out by all these projects needing to be due at the same time for 3 different classes and sometimes feel like I won't be able to pass. But I do try my best and always hope for the best. I know that optimism will only help me this semester. I am nearing the end of my college career, being a halfway done junior and I am preparing myself for a future of my desire. I hope I can make it though and move to LA or Dallas one day to take acting lessons to further improve my skills and send in auditions for official animation of game voice overs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment