Monday, March 9, 2015
Week 7 (Post 1) FA 332 Project 2
For project 2, Doug had the class assigned a random generated word and with this word,we were to create a composition of images that were found through a google search of that word. My word was literature so it was a lot more difficult to be creative with this word as most of what I found were that of books, shelves and feathers. For my composition, I found up to seven or so images portraying the word. I can't remember the content of all the pictures off the top of my head, but I do remember one being that of a book where the pages were flying away like birds, one was of a candle and a book on top of a desk, one included a few books and a globe, one was of a shelf full of books, my scan of three different kinds of books (including fiction novels, informational textbooks, and comic/manga books), and the main picture of the different types of genres literature can take. The project itself wasn't too difficult, but I know I could have done a better job on the composition, had I figured out sooner how I wanted to create it. I sadly, do not have a picture to show of the image as I cannot access Adobe Photoshop from my personal laptop, but I still await a grade from Doug on this project. I hope I receive a better grade then I did for Project one which I will be redoing sometime this week as he informed the class, we were allowed to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment