Monday, March 9, 2015

Week 8 (Post 1) FA 333 Project 2

In Video and Sound class, Doug had us create a sound for an image of our choosing of a place or thing we have never heard ourselves. For my project, I chose to portray a Kendo match. (A Japanese sword fight, which is a sport in Japan). Having never been to an actual Kendo match, I created the sound of one after researching how matches usually sound by watching videos on YouTube. The sound project was definitely easy to put together as I have had practice with sound editing beforehand, however, editing it on Final Cut Pro had its drawbacks as I wasn't too proud of how I edited the applause of the crowd sound effect. More work could have been put into this project, however due to work and personal reasons, I was only able to do what I did. I have yet to receive a grade, but I'm positive it will only be average. I intend to put a lot more work into future projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment