Sunday, May 3, 2015

Week 13 (Post 1) FA 332 and DTC 355 Project 4

For Print & Web class, our project 4 was to compose a small HTML website that includes a table, external and internal pages and testing of color pallets on a societal or historical issue. Having done HTML last semester, I created the website in a mere ten minutes on a controversial movement in the gaming industry called #Gamergate. This movement was discrimination against women in gaming, whether they be game creators or activists. My website included a homepage, an all about the movement page which was an external link, a targeted individuals page which was an internal page that included a table of 3 of the main targets in the movement and a contact me page which had a "mailto" action linked to me email. Project 4 for DTC was a similar assignment, but required more specificity. For this website, I created a template for my personal voice acting website which I then eventually decided to use for Project 5 in DTC 355. HTML and website design seems to be my forte in the DTC major at the moment, but I am hoping to expand my video editing skills more. My hope for next semester is that I work with video editing a bit more as well as sound editing as that is my desired field. Second to that, I would love to learn animation and character designs as those are my close second desired field. At heart, I have always known I was a designer and creator, but I never took that leap until now because of parents influence in majoring in something marketable.

No comments:

Post a Comment