Sunday, May 3, 2015
Week 14 (Post 1) DTC 355 Project 5
Four project 5 in Multimedia Authoring, our assignment was to create a website in Dreamweaver. Considering I already had a template made from project 4, I used to code I had in the HTML file and modified it in Dreamweaver creating a navigation bar, playing with the color of the text and links as well as adding shadow effect to the text. This assignment was tough as I was new to Dreamweaver, but was also the most fun project I have worked on in DTC 355. The website is currently viewable at http://users.tricity.wsu.edu/~johnwesley.go This is the completed version for the project, but not the completed version for how I want it to actually look like. There are several modifications I would like to make and additions I would like to add, but I first need to learn how to use the Dreamweaver program more. Creating websites takes time and it's no wonder website designers make decent money. My hope is to eventually finalize the site so I can use it for my professional career as a voice actor since that is the career path I have chosen to pursue. I based my website on those of my friends' websites, most of whom are new but working in the professional voice over industry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment