Monday, March 9, 2015
Week 8 (Post 2) A New Role Confirmed
While this may not relate to anything in school or my classes, I do want to spread the word that after having submitted an audition several weeks ago for a character that is a fan favorite for an indie video game, results were announced on March 7, 2015. The character is named Jet Ryker York. He is described to be very apathetic in nature due to his troubled past, however still has a soft side to him. The producer of the game has had this character uncast since 2012 because nobody caught her and her teams' attention with their auditions. She did around 20 rounds and for this last round, I finally sent in an audition. After having a bad day at work, to the point where I even quit, I become depressed and stressed. The day was also when this announcement would be made for who would be cast for the character. I was left in suspense, but after over 120+ auditions, the producer and her team chose me to be the voice actor for Jet. I was ecstatic and my mood definitely brightened.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congrats on your role John, don't forget to hook me up when you get famous!
ReplyDelete