Monday, April 13, 2015

Week 9 (Post 1) FA 332 Project 3

For week 9, we were working on our third project in print and web class. For this project, the class was to choose a box or package of some sort of any product and redesign the package in a more satirical manner. For my particular project, I chose to recreate the Krafts Macaroni & Cheese. To make it more satirical, I renamed the product Crap's Snack Disease and used opposite colors of the original box. The original box used yellow and blue and I made use of red and green. The project required one picture on the new package to be a picture we took with one of the DSLR cameras or a scan of an item. Below is a comparison of the original box and my box, both front and back.



 I found this assignment to be the most fun so far in Print and Web as I got to express my artistic side more freely and create something from scratch rather then making a composite of pre-made images. I look forward to projects that are similar to this package redesign in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment