Monday, April 13, 2015

Week 11 (Post 1 )Reviewing of Projects

This week, in all classes, we were reviewing the final product of all project threes. In print and web, we reviewed everyone's packaging design, in multimedia authoring, we reviewed everyone's cinema verite, and in video and sound, we reviewed everyone's music video. Everyone in each class had some creative projects and I was amazed at how much creativity this world has. I look forward to our next projects in each class. In both print and web, and in multimedia authoring, we will be creating websites for ourselves which I find incredibly fun. In video and sound, we will be filming a documentary in a group and am excited to see what kind of documentary everyone comes up with. I do not regret going into the DTC major as I love expressing my creativity in all these different ways. The work load is insane, but I have somehow managed to keep up. I hope for am successful rest of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment