Monday, April 13, 2015
Week 11 (Post 2) DTC 475 no new posts
In my online class, I've noticed no new updates from my professor. I had no idea why, but I decided to wait and regularly check on Angel. Eventually, after 2 weeks of no updates passed, I checked my WSU email and found that she has been preoccupied with taking care of her parents and they are ill. I hope everything is okay. I'm fine waiting for new assignments, but personal problems come before work in my opinion. I'm sure she will be posting an update soon about our next assignment. I heard that some students were reporting the inactivity to the Dean and as much as I know how they must feel, doing so is kind a mean thing to do when there are personal problems going on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment