Monday, April 13, 2015

Week 10 (Post 1) Spring Break

During my spring break, I spent most of my time working on my school work. The majority of the break was spent working on both the music video project in video and sound class and the cinema verite in multimedia authoring. This was due to the limited time each student had a camera for. Shooting for cinema verite was especially hard as I was to shoot anything that interested me. The cocnept was more abstract then the music video and my shooting options was incredibly broad. I decided to shoot traffic, the supermarket and school. Editing for cinema verite was also a hassle as I wasn't sure what exactly I needed to edit out and how to transition each scene. The times when I didn't film for the two projects, I spent working and recording a part of my lines for my first voice acting project. Spring Break was more work then a break. When I wasn't working, I would spend my time relaxing, watching anime, playing video games, or even catching up on my sleep. I hope my next break won't be as hectic and I get to spend more time relaxing. Being productive is a great feeling, but tired me out fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment